Other words

If I did something wrong, I don't care

viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

Apologize

That snowy day, that rose, that window... Every thing brings your memory back to my head. And nobody let me move in other direction that not was you. Why? I want to take all my sad life and left it behind of me. Please, let me do with myself whatever supose to be ok for keep goning on better way... Here. Took whatever is in my broken heart and go away. There's no need to ask for me. You leave me this way, and make my cry. It's too late to apologize...

2 comentarios:

Jazz T. dijo...

Inspirada en la canción Apologize de Onerepublic

El Rincón del Escritor dijo...

woow *-*

si que estabas inspirada anetha

sabes que te extrañare mucho :)

pero se que llegaras lejos ;)

te quiero muchisimo anetha .

besos